CBJ Metric Series Ball Joint
Body Low carbon steel..
Ball stud Medium carbon steel, ball is induction hardened.
Inner retaining ring and safety clip Hard drawn spring steel.
Protective Finish: Zinc plated and passivated. Ball Stud, inner retaining ring and safety clip are de-embrittled. The assembly is lubricated.
- Based upon Din Standard 71802
- The ball stud is retained by a captive internal wire ring with additional stud retention security provided by the external wire safety clip.
- For improved wear resistance, the ball is induction hardened and there is an optional gaiter available to help resist dirt ingress.
- If a fitted gaiter is required then the suffix “G should be added to the part number. E.g CBJG10.
- CBJ Ball Joints are also available without stud for later assembly on to a pre-positioned stud.
- Compatible with Threaded Ball Studs and Rivetting Ball Studs.
- Stainless Steel Ball Joints are also available, please contact us for details.